TEST YOUR ORGANIZATION
FORM HEALTH ORGANIZATION
EDIT HEALTH ORGANIZATION
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS OF THE WEB PAGE
NEW ACCOUNT FORM
REPORT AN INCIDENCE
FOLLOW YOUR INCIDENCE
GESTIÓN DE INCIDENCIAS
ENVIAR CORREO ELECTRÓNICO
RESPUESTA CORREO ELECTRÓNICO
REGISTRO DE ACCESOS
WHO ARE THEY?
The process for requesting QH Accreditation is as follows:
- Access via the section "Professionals" and/or "Login" to register as a new user or access with an existing user ID.
- Receipt of password by email, which can be changed if wished.
- If already registered, enter "My Profile".
- Completion of the "Organisation Details" form.
- Completion and delivery of the "Self-assessment Form".
- Delivery of the certifications, accreditations, recognitions, etc... via email or through the online platform, that your Healthcare Organisation has shown that it holds. It is important to take into account that in order to be granted QH Accreditation it is essential to hold documentary evidence of the accreditation for the quality system(s) implemented in your organisation.
- Approval by the Audit Committee of all the documentation provided.
- Assignment by the Audit Committee of the awarded level.
You can assess as many centres as you like by directly entering "My Profile" and clicking on "Create new organisation". Once you have registered for the first time, you can access "My Profile" whenever you need, from "Login", using your user ID and password.